Pop-up’s secret woodland campsite
What to expect at the woodland camp
This stunning woodland has generous camping pitches spaced out perfectly for groups or individuals seeking solace. With carved sections for sunbathing, offering plenty of light interspersed by hammocks and swing seats. Watching the smoke from morning fires winding its way through the trees on sun soaked mornings is memory forming.
Kids have the chance to explore, budding builders can discover a cache of den making equipment…..allow their creative imagination to flow. Let the find fish, newts and frogs in the stream, discovering swings, fallen trees, hammocks, slack lines cargo nets and campsite Geo cache.
Whatever your budget – pitch your own tent or stay in one of our comfy Bell tents. Try the Tree tent or lap up the luxury in our private Shepherds. The Shepherds comes with private toilet, water point and camping for 2-4 tents, so families and friends can all be together but socially distance from the rest of site.
The Woodland is also available for private hire, if you are a group of 10 + tents you can retain your own showers and Toilets .
Due to the Covid 19 out break we are opening the site through out all of July and August. However our concerns over Hygen and ability in the fields to clean all internal Bell tents and furnishing we are only supplying Empty Bell tents, if you have any further questions or require help for internal kit please call us direct.
The Campsite Is Opening On The 4th July For 7 Days A Week.
Hello campers, we are all ready to break free, and at Pop Up we have been busy making it safe for you to do just that. We are reducing the amount of campers by 50% giving larger pitches space between you all. This does mean that the River is currently over subscribed, and we will be offering alternative dates or campsite. Please take a look at the booking system before you chose your dates. If you are groups and wish to remain as such please call us so we can offer you the safest positions.
Below you will find some of the changes taking place,
Pop’s Secret Campsite Changes
- Increased pitch sizes this will mean we under sell approx 50%.
- More mobile toilets and showers
- Gloves will be placed by wheel barrel points.
- Mobile hand washing stations with soap dotted across the site close to pitch spaces and facilities.
- Cleaning equipment will also be left in each toilet and shower cubicle for extra piece of mind.
- Hand sanitiser across the site and by gateways
- Push button or Lever taps on all water points
- Checkin will now be done remotely, with allocation maps and all balances for wood and fire pits taken before arrival.
- We have been moving fences so you can park extremely close to pitch spaces to unload gear.
- Creating more car parks closer to pitching so less use for wheelbarrows and equally less congestion by carling spaces
The Pop-up campsites offer great pitches for families, groups, couples, and individuals.