In light of the changes and sacrifices we are all going through, at Pop-up we have been working hard to create safe comfortable campsites.
All of our campsite locations have been adapted for peace of mind so that you can totally relax and enjoy your camping holiday.
We are following Government guidance and have delayed the opening of our campsites until July. We look forward to reopening when it is safe for campers and staff.
The changes listed below are us picking down the worry points.
Changes to the Pop up campsites to help with social distancing and keeping you safe.
• Increased pitch sizes 6 metres + (This will mean we undersell by approx 50%)
• Gloves will be placed by wheel barrel points.
• Mobile handwashing stations with soap dotted across the site close to pitch spaces and facilities.
• Cleaning equipment will also be left in each toilet and shower cubicle for extra peace of mind.
• Hand sanitiser across the site and by opening gateways.
• Push button or Lever taps on all water points.
• Checkin will now be done remotely, with allocation maps and all balances for wood and fire pits taken before arrival.
• We have been moving fences so you can park extremely close to pitch spaces to unload gear.
• Creating more car parks closer to pitching so less use for wheel barrels and equally less congestion by parking spaces.
The idea of behind pre allocation maps is trying to reduce the chances of infection from staff members, but speeding up your arrival and pitching time. Staff will be on hand throughout your stay, cleaning and maintaining the Facilities. And if you have any questions or worries we have a dedicated number that you can call or text on.
The Pop-Up by the River Campsite access is being addressed ready for when we reopen in July.
The River has also opened the old campsite up for pitching next to the riverbank, you will find this as an extra add on in the booking system. If you have small children that are a worry around water please do not book these pitches as your stay will not be relaxing.
We are busy building extra steps and you will find “IN” and “OUT” signs, this is designed to keep people passing each other to a minimum.
We have three campsites across Sussex and the South East and cater for self pitching and Tree Tents.
Our Bell Tents and Teepees are available to hire furnished or unfurnished.
Pop up’s Secret This site is hidden away within the Hastings Hills has Woodland perfect for camping in isolation or small groups. We have hidden animal geocache so kids can hunt down the prize and enjoy tree swings, den making, cargo net and slacklines.
To find out more click here